Monday, March 29, 2010

Recovery....




The End : Hey guys,sorry for not updating my blog,but now i have the time im gonna do it ;) We'll i guess im over and done with "her" and i wanna thank firstly God,family members and friends and a friend far far away :) This was a journey that was hell for me but i pulled it through,not by myself,cant do it without you guys :) I'm sorry to say i still do think a little tiny bit of her but I'm gonna try to improve myself. As im finding a place to do my Diploma in music over in Malaysia but the results are impossible and i dont have enough finance to go abroad so I'm praying and see what are His plans for me :) I just got home from Klang,after a long day,church,lunch,dota,futsal (used my new shoes) and dinner and now home,gonna chill and then skype someone,hopefully she comes online :) This is all from me guys,CHEER AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK! WOOOHOOOOO.................!